Contact us and we’ll design a course just for your group.
Teachers and other adults from educational organisations involved in formal, non-formal and informal learning.
There are no special preparation for this course.
- Understand and discuss learning scenario and educational robotics concepts
- Identify the features of educational robotics
- Identify educational robotics programming languages
- Identify the features of a Learning Scenario for Educational Robotics (LSEdRobtics)
- Identify the types of tasks and learners that benefit most from LSEdRobtics
- Identify situations in your organization that might apply to LSEdRobtics
- Describe research findings that illustrate the benefits of LSEdRobtics
- Design and implement a LSEdRobtics
- Active, collaborative and participative approach;
- Create learning scenarios;
- Implement Learning Scenarios
- Construct and program robots
- Critical analysis and reflection relating theoretical and practical dimensions of Learning Scenarios using educational robotics;
- Evaluation (with forms filled by trainees and trainers);
- Dissemination and follow-up strategies.
Allow participants to share their experience and develop the project (and other projects) by web networking.
- Creation of a mailing list;
- Upload of the pedagogical objects and critical approaches;
- Upload of pedagogical object developed by trainees in their own professional;
- European Projects Development among participants.
A certificate of attendance is presented to participants at the end of the course.
Depending on the number of people having 7 days grant, we can extend the course to 7 days,
5-day Course = 400 Euros
7-day Course = 560 Euros
Accommodation and meals are not included
You can request an Erasmus+ grant from your National Agency
Avenida do Brasil, 156 CVF- Lisboa